Computer,Handphone,Windows,Android,Linux,IOS,Blackberry

Experience Makes Linux Based Internet Cafe


I have a cafe business which uses Linux OS. At first, I was hesitant to install Linux in the cafe for fear of users / consumers of my confusion in use. But because I was amazed by the view and the freedom to learn / modified (Open Source) as well as the free download so I remove that doubt. And it turns out my customers no objections to the application of this linux OS. I use a Linux OS user friendly as Linux Mint and Ubuntu to the users of the cafe here. Most of the client computer designed to be as easy as possible zoom can be used by consumers.

Initially I was confused by this OS but because I was determined to learn it so now I can build a Linux-based network to the Internet cafe. Up to this time I continue to monitor developments and continue to try to use Linux distro - distro - Excellent. I have a computer at home that I use to try out various Linux distributions. Most Linux I have tried comes from a family of Debian, but I also have tried Slackware and Fedora.

I am currently interested in the world of programming using Linux, because I see the structure built by linux system is very stable. However, I still need to learn a lot in the affairs of this one, the article I still have not found what programming language I want to learn and want to use for what nantinya.Apabila anyone have any experience on programming in linux please enlightenment.

Some Linux distributions are great for beginners so easy to understand are as follows:

- Zorin Os (Ubuntu)

- Mate Ubuntu (Ubuntu)

- Linux Mint

Some distros above is very easy to use, the installation process up to the compatibility of the hardware and software are quite complete. This makes beginners have no difficulty in using it. Besides the three user community distro it was very much so it will be very easy for users to ask all matters relating to these distros.

In choosing Linux for Internet cafes need to think about things - the following:

- Easy to use (user-friendly)

- Is in the process of sharing files

- Ease of installation non-Linux programs on Linux

- Stability of distributions os

- The compatibility of hardware and software as well as editing

- To suitability os distro with a spec computers owned in order to produce the performance of a computer is comfortable to use by the user



Thus the whole thing that I want to pour from my pikirian into this paper. If anyone would like to share or question or anything related to linux, I am open to it
Labels: LINUX

Thanks for reading Experience Makes Linux Based Internet Cafe. Please share...!

0 Comment for "Experience Makes Linux Based Internet Cafe"

Back To Top